What can you expect from the Math Lessons curriculum series?
Math Lessons’ Goals
- gives your child a strong mathematical foundation
- nurturing their love of learning.
- produced and published by, Master Books, one of the industry’s leading Biblical worldview publishers
- designed to strengthen your family relationships, faith, and Biblical worldview.
- designed to be a tool to help you lead your children to Christ.
Math Lessons has a flavor of the Charlotte Mason method
- short lessons to help train the child’s attention
- copywork and narration moves the math concepts through the cognitive learning levels
- addresses the whole child through stories, hands-on activities, and real life use of the math concepts
Math Lessons has an optional lesson plan & free placement tests
- 36-week lesson plan takes you through the school year.
- place your student exactly where they need to start in the series.
Practice Makes Perfect!
Help your students strengthen their math skills with Practice Makes Perfect Level 1. Designed for the Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 student, these special practice sheets and quizzes give students opportunities to master concepts covered in the curriculum. Inside you will find:
- Additional worksheets for each lesson
- Four quizzes to assess student’s mastery of the math concepts
- Additional manipulatives to help the student
BRAND NEW to the AWARD WINNING Master Books Academy…
Math Lessons for a Living Education Online Course Supplements!
This Teaching Companion is a special gift from me to you. You will find that it is full of everything from the explanation of the method behind the Math Lessons for a Living Education series, to helpful tips to teach potential friction points. This helpful guide explains the process of how a child learns concepts such as place value, multiplication, and division. Also included is a complete scope and sequence of the entire series, every single recipe mentioned in the storyline, and a level-by-level storyline synopsis.
- The importance of “good-brain” math
- How to adapt the course for different learning styles
- Effective use of manipulatives like the Place Value Village and Right-brain flashcards
- Memorization of math facts and oral narration as you enjoy recipes, math games, and much more!
- Teaching tips galore!
- A comprehensive scope and sequence for the entire series.
- All of the recipes in the entire series, all in one place.
- A handy guide for all of the levels of this series.
- So much more!