Math Lessons bring joy to learning!
What can you expect from the Math Lessons curriculum series?
Math Lessons has a three-fold purpose
- gives your child a strong mathematical foundation
- nurturing their love of learning.
- produced and published by, Master Books, one of the industry’s leading Biblical worldview publishers
- designed to strengthen your family relationships, faith, and Biblical worldview.
- designed to be a tool to help you lead your children to Christ.
Math Lessons has a flavor of the Charlotte Mason method
- short lessons to help train the child’s attention
- copywork and narration moves the math concepts through the cognitive learning levels
- addresses the whole child through stories, hands-on activities, and real life use of the math concepts
Math Lessons has an optional lesson plan & free placement tests
- 36-week lesson plan takes you through the school year.
- place your student exactly where they need to start in the series.
Coming Soon to Master Books Academy…
Math Lessons for a Living Education Online Course Supplements!
Math 6 Online Course Supplement
Your Math Lessons students will LOVE this fun interactive online course, taught by Angela O’Dell’s son-in-law, Matthew!
Math with Matt features: Fun, hands-on, interactive lessons covering all of the concepts in their Math Lesson 6 curriculum will bring a new dimension to their learning experience.
Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates on the release of Math Lessons levels 5, 4, and 3, coming soon!
Math Lessons for a Living Education Teaching Companion
- Teaching tips galore!
- A comprehensive scope and sequence for the entire series.
- All of the recipes in the entire series, all in one place.
- A handy guide for all of the levels of this series.
- So much more!
Practice Makes Perfect – One for each level of Math Lessons for a Living Education!
- Practice pages that match the Math Lesson curriculum lesson by lesson.
- A little extra math concept practice for that rainy afternoon.
- Four quizzes for those families who live in states where they are required.
Printed Right-brain (WHOLE-FACT) flashcards!
- Simple, rectangular addition and subtraction, whole-fact flashcards.
- Triangular multiplication and division family, whole-fact flashcards.